Arabian Ranches - Palmera VillasArabian Ranches
About Palmera Villas
Palmera Villas is a large sub-community that is part of the Arabian Ranches residential complex. The community is located at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Hessa Street.
The community includes about 600 residential units – villas and townhouses with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. Property values start at AED 1,600,000 (USD 436,000). Palmera Villas is divided into 4 residential clusters with their own infrastructure. The developer of the project is Emaar Properties.
Entertainment and amenities for community residents include:
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- the opportunity to become a member of the polo and equestrian club at Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club Gimnasium
- a gym with fitness area
- a beauty salon
- children’s play areas
- swimming pools
- outdoor seating areas
- tennis and basketball courts
- landscaped gardens with jogging and biking paths
Palmera Villas is located close to Al Qudra Road (D63) which offers easy access throughout the Emirate. The community is in a relatively quiet location as there are other villas and townhouses nearby. There are few tourist magnets nearby, so silence lovers will love this place.
Important facilities nearby include:
- supermarkets. There are enough stores in the Arabian Ranches neighborhood that any resident can find a supermarket a step away from their home
- The nearest Ranches Primary School is about a 10-minute drive away
- Mediclinic Parkview Hospital is a 10-minute drive
- Al Zahra Hospital is a 15 minute drive
- IMG Worlds of Adventure, a major theme park, is a 10-minute walk away
- The popular tourist area of Palm Jumeirah is a 20-minute drive
- Downtown Dubai is about a 20 minute drive
Palmera Villas is one of Dubai’s most popular communities among buyers and renters. Families with children often choose the dwellings, as the villas and townhouses are located in a convenient and safe location.
Quality architecture and the design of buildings, and all sorts of amenities for residents consistently attract new tenants, homeowners and investors . And due to the excellent transport access and well-developed infrastructure such real estate will be convenient for business people. Most often, tenants in the area of Arabian Ranches aim to conclude a long-term contract. The average return on local real estate is estimated at 4.8%.
Discover more about
Arabian Ranches - Palmera Villas
Get your copy of Brochure, Payment Plan & Floor Plan